BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

37 weeks and 1 day



4-24-2009 I had my normal tests today, Gabi was quiet initially but we woke her up and she passed her tests... she is so good. We got to see her foot perfectly, it was jammed into my right rib, that explains why it hurts there so frequently.

My midwife had to check if I was dilated today, what fun that was(NOT). I am not dilated but I am "ripening" which is good... I will be checked every week, so excited LOL.

I am just happy it is the weekend since my hubby is here and I get visitors which I always enjoy!

That is all for today.. but I do ask that you keep baby Ruby in your prayers also, she is at CHOP and still on ECMO..

ENJOY THE WARM WEEKEND!!!!

Hope&Love,
Joanna

3 comments:

Gabi's Journey said...

Yay! For a good appointment. Holly 4-29-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

hello madrinha and filipe, i hope you are feeling good. I miss seeing you very much. I love you so so so much, love, Amanda 4-28-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Thanks for the update:)Have a beautiful weekend you guys! Elvi 4-24-2009