BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gabi's last BPP and NST


5-5-2009 I want to start by saying that we are so grateful for all your thoughts and prayers!  Gabi needs all this positive energy!  We are also incredibly lucky to have such a supportive family who have made such efforts to come and visit us and call us everyday!  I don't know what we do without all of you! I appreciate all my visits with friends and family!


Well today was Gabi's last tests...  no more US gel on my stomach!  I have to say it is bittersweet, I was used to like hearing "she looks great", "she doing beautifully" and all these positive notes about Gabi. 
But now she will be arriving and I will hear a mixture of good and bad throughout the day... hopefully more positive than negative but with CHD babies things change very quickly!

I will keep this blog as updated as I can, Thursday will be long day but not sure if anything will happen until Friday so we will see. 

Please keep baby Ruby in your prayers as well!

Hope&Love,
Joanna

11 comments:

Gabi's Journey said...

Thinking of you and Gabi!! I am praying that she comes out fighting and doctors can get her stablized. Look forward to hearing your daughter has arrived.

Tracy - Ian's mom from CHERUBS 5-8-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Checking in to see if there is an update. Thinking of you and you are in our thoughts and prayers. Kathy 5-8-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Came by from Holly's site. I wish you all of the best and a ton of love and hugs.

Good luck, Jo! Go, Gabi, go!!!

Lots of love.
Missy 5-8-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Joanna & Phil:
My thoughts are prayers are with you today! Happy Birthday Gabbie!! (Maybe today, maybe tomorrow) Welcome into the world sweet angel. And.....happy birth day mommy!........... Aida 5-8-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Hey Jo, I just want to say that I am always thinking about you. Like I mentioned before- you, Fil, and Gabi are in my thoughts and prayers at all times. We are all here for you no matter what, and love you so much! Ashley 5-7-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Joana & Phil,

Raquel just sharaed your blog with me. Looks like the big day is almost here. Gabi could be welcomed by better parents. Gabi is in our prayers.

Love,
Sue 5-7-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Joanna & Phil,

You are in our thoughts and prayers as Gabi begins her journey into the world. She couldn't have picked a better family!

Love,
Donna, Dario & Lina 5-6-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Jo & Fil,stay strong for Gabi,we love you!! ELvi 5-6-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Jo,she will be great and beautiful on Friday just like you've been hearing all along! My thoughts are with you and can't wait for the EXCITING NEWS on Friday! Love Ya Cindy 5-6-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

You'r in my thoughts a lot and when that happens I send a wish and a prayer up above. Gabi couldn't have chosen a better mommy or family... she is a smart girl. May is our Lady of Fatima's month may Her strength become your strength as you and Phil welcome Gabi. I can't wait to meet her.Love ya Nanda 5-6-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

I'll try to come up an visit you tomorrow before the fun starts. Holly 5-6-2009