BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friday might be the day....



    5-1-2009 I was able to change the date for my inducation to Thursday May 7th... one more day whoohoo!

My appt is at 6:00 AM yes I wrote it right.. then by 7:30 I will be given prostaglandin which will be in for 12 hours, they don't expect me to go into labor until the following day when I am given Pitocin.  So Friday May 8th Gabi should arrive! 

Again thanks for all the support and prayers!


7 comments:

Gabi's Journey said...

I'm praying for you guys. I know she is as strong & beautiful like her mother. She is a fighter. God Bless you always. Love, Ivonne 5-5-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Thinking of you! I can't wait to hear all about Gabi's arrival!

Karla, Braden's Mom 5-5-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Oh my God!!!
I ask our Blessed Virgin Mary everyday to bless our Gabi and keep her strong and to give her strength and perseverance for her difficult journey into the world. I have faith that as she has helped me she will be there for Gabi. Love you Madrinha 5-4-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Hey Joanninha & Fil! Stopping by your page again, reading up on some updates. Can't wait for Friday, woohoo! I'm soOo excited and hoping that everything turns out well! <3 =] Nancy 5-4-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

She's almost here!!Strength,prayers,and our best wishes for you guys<3 Elvi 5-3-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Dear Joanna and Filipe, I was thinking of coming to see you today, but the plans fell apart. I am thinking about you, and I know that God is going to be with you an Gabi. I love you, and I pray for you. Love, Titi and Tio 5-3-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

This long wait will all be worth it. I will be praying and thinking of all 3 of you. Love u lots 5-3-2009 Cindy