BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Next week Gabi will be here!



4-29-2009 I had my routine tests done yesterday and as always Gabi passed with flying colors! She always does so well on her tests! The midwife noted that her non-stress test is the best she has seen in a long time.. I hope that this translates to Gabi being just as strong when she enters this world and begins her battle against CDH!
After that Vera(midwife) spoke to one of the doctors and scheduled my induction for Wed. May 6th... OMG! I can not believe it! However I am trying to change it for Friday since it will be easier for Fil because of work
He needs to work as much as he can before having to take vacation days... and it will give two extra days too.

You would think I would want to have Gabi already but I know she is safe inside my belly right now, I could protect her there but when she is out, it is different ballgame! Our baby girl will have to fight for her LIFE!

Mother's Day is coming up and Gabi will probably be here! My first Mother's Day and all I want is for Gabi to be home with us! It is not much to ask but I have to realize it is not the case!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers and supporting us through this journey!

Hope&Love,
Joanna

6 comments:

Gabi's Journey said...

You're almost,Gabi!Everyone wants to meet you!
Hang in there,Fil & Jo love you and miss you<3elvi 4-30-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers! - Jeff 4-30-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Jo, Fil& Gabi our thoughts are with you and we have faith we will see you 3 very soon. Mikayla is waiting to meet her little friend. Cindy, Mikayla, Rui 4-30-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Thinking of you and Gabi!! Praying when she does enter this world, she will be strong. This will be a tough mother's day, but know God is giving you a gift and in your heart she will always be home. Cherish every moment with Gabi and take lots of pictures!! Will be cheering Gabi on in the weeks to come.

Take care, Tracy - Ian's mom from CHERUBS
4-29-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Such an exciting time...
Such a scary time....
Gabi has so many people praying for her... I pray the the Lord will be with her and keep her strong. Love you! Marlene 4-29-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Hi Joanninha & Fil! Yay, that is such great news! You definitely have to let me know what the verdict will be, if it's going to be definitely set for Wednesday or for Friday! This is such great news and I am truly happy for the both of you! Many hugs! =] Nancy 4-29-2009