BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

There Finally Here..

Hello Everyone and I am truly sorry for the very very long wait for the new pictures. It's just been very hectic and I just want to spend any free time (haha free time) with Gabi.


Here she is still with the feeding tube knocked out on mom's arm.



What a rough day!


NO MORE TUBE. WOHO

Just relaxing on my swing. Thanks Raquel, Nelson, Amanda and Julia



I love my Pacifier!




Laying in my bassinet looking at my toy.





Hanging out in my Activity play set. Thanks Cinderella






Hanging in my room with Raquel and Amanda






Grandpa holding me on Father's day. Notice the shirt "I love daddy"









Grandma playing with me.









Uncle Rui holding me. Wow im so close to the ceiling.










Relaxing on cousin Marlene's arm.











That's my DAD.











Uploading these pictures with dad has gotten me sooo tired. I didnt forget pictures with Mommy and grandma Monteiro and other people but have to get those ready first. They will soon follow along with other pictures of me growing up. Daddy promised to upload picture more often. Till Next Time. Good Night



























































7 comments:

Gabi's Journey said...

She looks awesome!
Holly 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Great pictures! Gabi looks amazing and being home is treating her very well. I hope you guys are settling into a nice routine and that her reflux is better too.

Enjoy the holiday weekend and thanks for posting the great pics!

Cheers,
Sarah 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Gabi is so beautiful! I am glad everyone is enjoying being home!!!
Shauna Curtis 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Gabi is beautiful!! The last picture of her is just precious. I am happy to see no more NG tube!!! I hope she continues doing so well and Gabi you keep smiling!!

Much love, Tracy Meats, Ian's mom 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

How precious! God Bless You Gabi!

Love,
Sue 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Love them all!!!
Raquel 7-2-2009

Gabi's Journey said...

Hello Gabi!!!
We loved your new fotos!!! You are a Beautiful Baby!!! Beijinhos for you... Mom... Dad... Grandma´s and Grandpa! Keep asking Mom and Dad to put more fotos... Ok? ;-)
Celita 7-3-2009